Your House Can Make You Sick.
Call on Cajun Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing, the New Orleans area’s most renowned indoor air quality experts and don’t be fooled by the $49.99 guys. Our team of professionals adheres to the strictest of standards when thoroughly testing, balancing, and cleaning your indoor air. Through superior duct cleaning and mold remediation services, Cajun Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing will help you breathe a whole lot easier in your home and in your office.
Why call the rest when you can call the best?
Dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and animal dander are recirculated through our air ducts every time we turn on our heater or air conditioner. Combine this with moisture and you have the ideal breeding ground for fungi, germs, and household mold. Studies have confirmed that some diseases are spread by contaminated air ducts.
Do you have an Indoor Air Pollution Problem?
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
- Do you have pets?
- Are there smokers in the house?
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
- Do you experience headaches, nausea, burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes when inside the home?
- Do you have ‘dust trails’ or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the following Questions, your home may suffer from Indoor Air Pollution.
We proudly serve East Jefferson Hospital, Touro Infirmary, the Belle Chasse Naval Base, Jesuit High School, and St. Dominic School.